A Community Police Oversight meeting has been set for August 8, 2014, at 7 pm, at the Unitarian Church located at 511 S. Harbor Blvd., in Anaheim.
The event will feature a roster of speakers to share with you grassroots insight and legal expertise in order to move the agenda in Orange County toward real community oversight of police.
- Brian Buchner, President of The National Association for Civilian Oversight of Law Enforcement
- Kwaku Duren, Activist and Attorney, Black Panther, past President of People’s College of Law
- Bardis Vakili, Attorney for ACLU of Southern California
- Jane Rands, Police Oversight Proposal Committee (Fullerton)
- Ricardo Muñiz, Community Organizer, YOGO
This event is organized by the Anaheim Community Coalition (ACC) and Youth Organizing for Greater Opportunities (YOGO).