Combine your culinary knowledge with creativity and create magical meals for guests as a part of the Disneyland Resort culinary team!
We invite you to visit our upcoming culinary job fair on April 16th to learn more about these exciting roles and our dynamic teams that provide unparalleled dining experiences. You will also have the chance to explore what it takes to excel in these roles through possible interviews from our recruiters and talented chefs.
Apply online in advance and bring a hard copy resume to the Job Fair.
Computers will also be available at the job fair to submit applications. You are encouraged to apply in advance.
Full-time and part-time roles may include:
Fine Dining Dinner Cook
Fine Dining Specialty Cook
Banquet Pantry Chef
Banquet Dinner Cook
Pastry Baker/Cake Decorator
Hotel Food & Beverage Steward
Hotel Food and Beverage Non-Inventory Receiver
When: Monday, April 16th from 10:00am – 4:00pm
Where: Disney’s Grand Californian Resort & Spa – Sequoia Room
Parking: Located behind Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel®:
To access the parking structure, please note the following:
If traveling north on Disneyland Drive you will pass the hotel and make a left-hand turn at the first signal at Paradise Pier Way.
If traveling south on Disneyland Drive you will reach Paradise Pier Way and make a right hand turn at the signal (do not pass the hotel).
Inform the parking attendant cast member that you are attending the culinary job fair at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
Regardless of the kitchen, our restaurant leaders and chefs are committed to using the freshest and highest quality ingredients available. Working with exceptional chefs and an experienced staff in an environment ensures that each culinary cast member can gain the experience necessary to work at many of our food and beverage locations across property.
· 1 year of experience working in a restaurant kitchen or enrolled/completed a Culinary program
· Flexibility to work in multiple locations in the kitchen
· Demonstrated knowledge of proper food handling
· Demonstrated good judgment of quantity, quality and production
· Knowledge and understanding of basic temperatures and food safety
· Knowledge of HACCP
· Demonstrated passion for the culinary arts and desire to learn
· Exhibits clean work habits and ownership of a safe clean area
· Demonstrates the ability to follow recipes
· Proficient with basic tools, measurements and kitchen equipment
· Proficient with culinary techniques specialized to the location
· Guest service focus
· Knowledge of kitchen lingo and etiquette
· Understanding of recipe conversion
· Knowledge of ingredients specialized to the location
· Knowledge of kitchen equipment specialized to the location
· Knowledge of small wares specialized to the location
· Knowledge of culinary techniques
· Experience with seasonal menus
· Knowledge of food allergies
· You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
· Needs to be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
· Part-Time roles require full availability for any shift three days a week, including nights, weekends and holidays.
· Full-Time roles require full availability for any shift any day of the week, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Serve Safe certified
Experience in full-service/fining dining high volume restaurants
Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call .