Chairman Shawn Nelson & The Association of California Cities – Orange County cordially invite you to the Orange County Human Relations Commission’s Panel Presentation on Free Speech vs. Hate Speech: How public agencies can maintain civility without infringing on free speech.
Date: Wednesday, December 4, from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Location: North Orange County Community College District Board Room, at 1830 W. Romneya, Anaheim (Just West of Euclid and South of 91 Freeway).
- Michael Houston, City Attorney, Anaheim
- Bardis Vikili, Free Speech Attorney, American Civil Liberties Union
- Rabbi Rick Steinberg, Commissioner, OC Human Relations Commission
- Dan Hughes, Chief of Police, Fullerton
- Manoj Mate, Constitutional Law Professor, Whittier Law School
Moderated by: Rusty Kennedy, Executive Director, OC Human Relations Commission
Cost: Free of charge
Light refreshments provided