Where can one go to hear artists who have won GMA Dove, Billboard Music, Grammy, and American Music Awards—all for free? It’s the SoCal Harvest with Greg Laurie at Angel Stadium, August 23–25!
This three-night concert features the best in contemporary Christian music and admission is free!
Featured music talents Include:
- TobyMac – To date, Toby has sold more than 3 million albums as a solo artist and 11 million overall. He has worked hard to inspire his audience with words of conviction, hope, empowerment, and the redemption found in faith in God. TobyMac’s latest album, Eye On It, won the 2013 Grammy for Best Contemporary Christian Music Album.
- Colton Dixon – Best known for his success on American Idol, finishing seventh on last year’s season, Colton’s debut album, A Messenger, was released on January 2013, and peaked at No. 15 on the Billboard 200 chart. Colton believes in making music with a message and encouraging others through his songs.
- NEEDTOBREATHE – Winner of 9 GMA Dove Awards, NEEDTOBREATHE and their â€˜anthemic Southern rock’ sound is getting national attention both in and out of the Christian music scene. NEEDTOBREATHE is passionate about addressing serious themes relevant to the brokenhearted and downtrodden.
- For KING & COUNTRY – Formed by two brothers from Australia, for KING & COUNTRY was named one of Billboard Magazine’s Artists To Watch In 2012 The band wants to deliver a message that is about believing in something much bigger than oneself. They believe that a person can confidently go through the ups and downs in life because of the hope and salvation found in Christ.
- Third Day – Third Day is a multi-platinum-selling Christian rock band which has produced 25 number-one singles and won multiple Grammy and Dove awards, as well as the American Music Award in 2008. With more than a decade of experience in playing to fans in sold-out arenas around the world, Third Day is no stranger to events like the Harvest Crusades.
- Phil Wickham – Singer, songwriter, and worship leader Phil Wickham is no stranger to Harvest Crusades. Phil attended this annual event held at Anaheim Stadium for many years. Phil began writing songs and leading worship when he was 12 years old. His song “This Is the Day” serves as the intro track for Greg Laurie’s radio broadcast, A New Beginning, as well as his television program, GregLaurie.tv.
- Harvest Worship Band – Leading worship at Pastor Greg Laurie’s home church (Harvest Christian Fellowship in Riverside and Orange County, California), the Harvest Worship Band is often charged with creating music that illustrates and enhances the themes of Laurie’s messages. The band’s latest release, “Hope for America,” is an anthem of hope and was written as a theme song for Harvest Ministries’ national outreach, Harvest America.
Bring a friend and come be a part of this extraordinary weekend with some of the finest contemporary Christian music talents in the world. It’s all free, just like God’s gift of salvation!
“For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God.” —Ephesians 2:8