The Orange County Fair is on July 12, 2013 through August 11, 2013 and the best way to get there is on the OC Fair Express! The OC Fair Express provides direct bus service to and from the fair from nine convenient locations for just $2.00 each way. You can catch the OC Fair Express any Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the fair starting July 12, 2013.
All OC Express customers also receive a coupon good for $3 Fair Admission—that’s up to $8 off. So skip traffic and save on parking and admission with the OC Fair Express!
Ride FREE with your Metrolink ticket
Take Metrolink to the Anaheim Canyon, Santa Ana or Irvine Metrolink Station and connect with OCTA’s OC Fair Express. Just show your valid Metrolink ticket for a FREE ride to the OC Fair. The non-stop bus will drop you off in front of the Fair’s yellow gate. Plus, all OC Fair Express passengers will receive a coupon good for $3 admission into the fair!
Tips for Riding
- Have exact fare ready. To speed things up, try to use dollar bills instead of coins. Remember the farebox does not make change.
- When traveling to the fair, you can purchase a round-trip bus pass for only $4. Then you simply swipe your pass in the farebox on your trip home from the fair.
- Always board through the front door. All OCTA buses are accessible to persons with disabilities.
- No smoking, eating or drinking on the bus.
- Arrive at your bus stop 10 minutes early. When leaving the fair, make sure you are at the bus stop 10 minutes before the last bus departs.
Where to catch the OC Fair Express
Be sure to download the OC Fair Express routes map and catch the OC Fair Express at one of these 9 convenient Orange County locations:
- Route 633 — Fullerton Park and Ride
3000 W. Orangethorpe Ave. – Boards at Dock 1 at the east end
- Route 642 — The Village at Orange (New for 2013)
1500 E. Village Way, Orange – Boards at Corner of Meats and Canal, behind Sears
- Route 657 — Newport Transportation Center – New for 2013
1550 Avocado Ave., Newport Beach
- Route 662 — The Depot at Santa Ana
1000 E. Santa Ana Blvd. – Boards on Santa and Blvd. at Santiago
- Route 670 — Goldenwest Transportation Center (Huntington Beach)
7301 Center Ave., Huntington Beach – Boards at Dock 8
- Route 671 — Anaheim Canyon Metrolink Station
1039 N. Pacificenter Dr. – Boards at Dock 2
- Route 683 — Laguna Hills Transportation Center
24282 Calle de los Caballeros – Boards at dock 11 on Calle de los Caballeros
- Route 688 — Irvine Metrolink Station
15215 Barranca Parkway – Boards at Dock 8
- Route 691 — Junipero Serra Park-and-Ride (San Juan Capistrano)
I-5 Freeway and Junipero Serra Rd – Boards at southwest corner of Rancho Viejo and Junipero Serra